We are getting ready to post an update.  We continue to try and fix and bring new features and functions.  The bad I still have not resolved the backup, restore or upgrade not clearing out.  I have this as a priority on any new feature.  I have had some customer that had issues with missing data after closing and opening program.  The next release will hopefully fix that issue.  As always keep the request and features coming in and we will continue to try and meet and exceed expectations.

In short if your system is working fine, I would wait on the upgrade.  If you are having issues, please upgrade but beware of the loss of the links for dog picture, maps, etc.



Comments are closed.